Friday, March 13, 2009

craziness.

It's about that time where I feel completely overwhelmed by life. Hmmm. I should be doing laundry, which I hate but I am taking a breather for a few minutes. In two weeks I will be sailing away with my hubs, on a cruise boat, away from everyone, and everything. I cannot wait to have absolutely no agenda. My life lately consists of cooking, cleaning, working, working out, and just trying to figure everything out. Just when I catch up somewhere else, I am behind in another area and I don't know how some people have it all in place. Wow am I complaining!!!! It has just been a really stressful week and I will be glad when my workday tomorrow is over. Let me tell you this too. I am on this new diet and it is soo hard and I just need a soda or candy sooooooo bad haha!!! Oh well though, it must be working I lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks!!! Hopefully by my sister's wedding I will be at my goal. ANywho, I got things to do so I am going to go now! thanks for reading my first crazy post in a while!!!!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Girl, do I know the feeling or what?! I wonder how people with kids do it, because sometimes I feel so overwhelmed without kids! I feel like I am constantly cooking cleaning laundry groceries. When do I ever get a break?! I told Bobby I cant wait to be on the cruise and not even have to set the coffee pot to brew. It will be so nice. I'll pray for you that you can find a chance to rest, and be refreshed!

Keri said...

Stop and breath!! remember you can't do it all, take one thing at a time, one day at a time.

you always accomplish great things, and do your best! so don't worry about the little things.

Enjoy your vacation you deserve it!!

I love you and I want you to know that you are such a great sister, and aunt!!