Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first wedding anniversary!

Today, well yesterday technically, was my first wedding anniversary. Alex and I both had the day off and it was really nice. We slept in until 11:30!!! It was awesome. I stayed up the night before until 3 am, cleaning my house. I wanted it to be nice for our day off together. I know that sounds weird but a clean house makes me happy. And I was. I feel like all day we pretty much just reflected on our relationship, and talked about our wedding, and us. I felt soooo in love!!! He just looked so handsome to me, even while we played guitar hero world tour in our freezing cold basement, for like 2 hours in our jammies!!! We're dorks I know, but it was fun. All day I wanted Alex to know how much I love him, and how important my role as a wife is to him. We had an amazing day and I can't wait to have more!!!!! Oh, and I feel so loved!

No comments: