Sunday, January 4, 2009

So long 2008!!

How can one year of your life be the MOST AMAZING and the worst at the same time? The slowest yet the fastest year ever? The saddest but the happiest? I don't know it was definitely a crazy year.

I married the love of my life, and the ones who loved me so much divorced.---It hurt so bad. I know it took a lot from my happiness.

I love being married... but I would say the adjustments felt like so many at first, and I'm glad to say that I love being married now!!!

Our family might have divided but I grew closer to sisters...
I grew closer to in-laws...
and learned to appreciate them so much
because they took me in like their own daughter.

I lost a few clients, maybe because they moved away, or maybe wanted someone knew but I gained a lot of great new ones!!

Work had a few slower days, but I learned to appreciate a little extra time.

A lot of things broke this year, and had a lot of maintenance and spent our saved money for something FUN, but just blessed we had the cash to fix everything. And blessed I have a roof over my head as well.

My life has been crazy busy, I feel like I havent been there as much for friends like I should have because times where I wanted to be with friends, I couldn't. I've been hurt because I feel like I've been forgotten a lot. Maybe that's my fault, I don't know but I decided that 2009 was going to be different. I'm going to try to be more available, I'm going to try to get over a few things, Im going to love on ALex the most I can, love on my family regardless of how upset I've been and love on friends too.
This year is my year to love, not to hurt. yay 2009!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie I am so glad you are able to see past the hurt and look at all the positive things that happened last year. I hope you have an amazing 2009, you deserve only good things. I love you and one of my resolutions is to be a better friend too:)