Sunday, November 23, 2008

update on church!

Hey everybody... I just want to let you know that Alex and I have gone to church together 3 weeks in a row. To some of you, that's nothing but to me, it's a big deal. I have always been a regular churchgoer, but I would say since just before I got married, the number of times I went started to dwindle down. No reason really, other than that it was the only day I got to sleep in and like I said before, Alex works most Sundays and I would have to go by myself. Even in our dating relationship, we only went together every once in awhile and that was because for four years, he was away at school. So like I said, we made a decision that we would go every week, and so we have. I feel so much better. We are going to THE JOURNEY, and it's great for us. We found a neutral place to go, not his family's church, not mine, but this is ours and we are happy. My mood has even been better too! I just thought you would like to know that!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Katie! I am proud of you. I am so glad you found a place to go that you both like:)